We have put together some frequently asked questions and answers. Should this not do the trick please call or email us, and we will be happy to help.
What is your COVID-19 Policy?
We have a clear 10-point policy as follows:
- Spacing of tables along with clear and effective signage to ensure social distancing guidelines are met.
- Staff comprehensively retrained in procedures and their temperatures checked prior to their shift.
- Ability for our customers to order and pay at the table using their own phone.
- Hygiene stations on entry and exit to our sites. Key touch points sanitised regularly.
- Toilets checked and cleaned every ½ hour with hygiene stations located at the entrances.
- Chefs wearing face coverings.
- Full table clean down and menu sanitised between each use.
- Customers can bring their own cutlery should they wish.
- Screens located at key customer/staff interaction points.
- Contactless payment where possible and we are going ‘cashless’.
Do you charge service?
We add a 10% optional, discretionary service charge to all bills. This goes directly to all staff, front and back of house who will be looking after you.
Do we need to book?
Can we just pop in for a drink?
Absolutely! We have newspapers available and serve coffee from 11.30am from Wednesday to Sunday. Dogs are welcome in the pub and we have two real fires. As the day goes on you may like to pop in for a pint of real ale, glass of wine or soft drink in the pub.
Are children allowed in the restaurant and ground floor bar area?
Children of any age are welcome in both the pub and restaurant during the day. In the evening children must be 5 or over to eat in the restaurant and 10 or over to be in the pub. The garden is, of course, any age at any time. We have a children’s menu with activities and colouring in to keep them entertained. We do however request children to be well behaved, seated and other customers to be considered.
Do we have disabled access?
Yes, for the restaurant as it is all on the ground floor. We also have a wide access door at the back of the restaurant and a disabled access toilet.
Do we allow dogs?
Yes, dogs are welcome in the pub/bar area. Your four-legged friends can always count on a bowl of water and we also have dog biscuits available to purchase. You can consider us a nice stop on your walking route!
Where is the nearest car park?
We have ample onsite parking for all of our customers. There is plenty of car parking on the street should this be full. Please do not block neighbours into their drives when parking on the road.
Do you have outside seating?
We have a newly renovated outside seating area where bar snacks and drinks will be available when the weather is kind to us!
Can we request a table?
You can try! We will always do our best to fulfil a request but please never assume a request is guaranteed.
Do we take parties?
Yes we do! For group or party bookings, please email email@example.com mentioning your preferred date, venue and number of guests.